#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Total Pageviews

“I Would Gladly Have Threesome With My Friend And An Unknown Man”- Joselyn Dumas Discloses (Video)


Ghanaian actress and TV host, Joselyn Dumas has shared one of her sexual fetish. During her TV show,“Keeping it Real With Joselyn Dumas”, she had a conversation with her friends Jane Awoonor and Dzifa Gray on the topic “What kind of friend are you?”
Joselyn who is the host of the show asked them:
“Would you have a threesome with your friend?”
Jane responded with a “yes”, saying that
“I would gladly have threesome with my friend and an unknown man when we’re stuck in a resort or Island in the middle of nowhere.”
Dzifa Gray, on the other hand, said she wouldn’t.
Joselyn Dumas then added her responds saying;
“I would totally have a threesome with my friend”

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.