#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Total Pageviews

Nigerian-born Mo Adeniran Wins The Voice UK 2017

Nigerian-born singer Mo Adeniran has  emerged as the winner of the reality music show The Voice UK 2017. 
Mo who emerged winner of the show is a hotel worker who runs a night shift.  The 21-year-old came to the music show with his best friend Max Vickers  who made it pass the semi-final.
It is gathered that Mo was raised in a foster home, he reportedly lost a close friend due to drug overdose.
“His road to glory began, when he got into Jennifer Hudson’s team, after battling Diamond in the sing-offs, with his rendition of A Change Is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke”.
In the quarter-final, Jennifer chose Mo to got through, while the public voted for him at the semi-final stage to qualify for the final.
On Saturday night, Adeniran came up against Into the Ark, Jamie and Michelle for the last three places in Sunday’s grand final.
Mo, Jamie and Into The Ark made it into the last three, where the public again voted for Mo to win the competition.
Mo the winner of The Voice UK 2017 edition wrote some words of appreciation to his mentor  Jennifer Hudson on IG.
His words:
It’s been a rollercoaster of a time,I’ve had the honour of learning from a phenomenal woman. I’ve grown up idolising you and it’s been such a life changing experience having you as my coach. I’ve learnt so much and you never doubted me even when I doubted myself. I feel I’ve gained a new friend and although my journey has just begun I hope I prove you right @iamjhud ❤#teamjhud


No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.