#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Total Pageviews

Man pretending to be criminal proposes to girlfriend with help of Nigerian police – PHOTOS

Below is what Brown wrote:
‘Good morning Facebookers
This pictures have so many stories behind it, firstly I was sure of the color of clothes she wore to work, black top and blue jeans so i called some of my single friends who are still around after Christmas Kingsley Asika, Grandeur Chef Wisdom Noble, Woka Richy and
my blood Brown Victor to wear same clothes including me and partake in the action movie episode 1& 2 while I’ll be acting episode 1 with her, they’ll join in episode 2.
Cast:
Police man 1
Police man 2
Police man 3
Brown Affah – the proposer
Effiwatt Yemi – the proposee
Extras:
People passing by
People who came to ask what happened
People stopped while driving to see if they really caught a criminal.
Camera man 1
Camera man 2.

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.