#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Total Pageviews

Ex Super Eagles Player, Taribo West Debunks Death Rumours

Ex-Super Eagles defender, Pastor Taribo West has come out to put his death rumors to rest, revealing he’s alive and well.

A certain local media outfit had on Friday evening published a false story claiming Taribo West had passed on

The report had alleged that Taribo was late based on a report said to have been aired on a South African radio station.

The media house claimed that Taribo was flown into South Africa for medical treatment.

They, however, failed to disclose the ailment he was diagnosed of.

The Ex-Super Eagles defender, Taribo on Friday evening described those peddling the rumour of his death as liars.

Taribo was stunned by the numerous phone calls he received from Nigerians by reason of the rumoured death.

According to him, most of the callers were eager to confirm his health status.

Taribo West responding on the media report said:

“I will live for another 100 years. The 50 more years that you have wished me will be doubled in Jesus’ Mighty name, Amen.

“I will be at the Agege Stadium in Lagos to watch MFM FC against Ifeanyi Ubah FC. I have called the club’s proprietor to keep my jersey. I’m a staunch supporter of Ifeanyi Ubah.

“I’m alive. Shame to the devil and others who wished me dead. I’m grateful to all of you.

“All these calls don make me get all una contacts. Don’t mind dem. Na dem go enter grave ooo!”

Former African Player of the Year, Victor Ikpeba, took to twitter to react to the story of Taribo’s rumoured death.

Ikpeba expressed dismay at the rumour and urged fans to ignore the rumours.

He tweeted: “My brother Taribo West is alive. Please ignore rumours that he is dead.”

Also reacting to the false report was former Super Eagles star striker, Etim Esin.


No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.