#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Total Pageviews

Patoranking Doubted His Popularity Also Explains Why His Album Was Delayed

Patoranking has revealed the reason behind the delay of his
debut album.
According to the singer, this was due to some doubts he had about himself and his popularity.
 

“We could have dropped an album after ‘Girlie Oh’, but I just felt that I needed the acquaintance, that I wasn’t acquainted to the people. I felt that I wasn’t felt all over the country. Down South, down North, they didn’t know me. I needed to get closer to the people, and that was why I had to delay the album for a while, and we kept up dropping singles.”
He admitted.
About his vision for the album, he said

“I want a four year old to be able to sing Patoranking’s music.
At the end of the day, I want to make music, irrespective of the genre, irrespective of how it is being done. I just want to get it done, and get it delivered”

On why he chose the title, Patoranking said “The
album is about love, about God, and it’s about where I come from, and where I’m heading to. In as much as you are trying to dance, just always remember that it is still
God over everything.No matter what you possess, no matter what you do in life, it should be a thought that has to go with your day to day activity. No matter the amount of money I have on earth, it is still God. That’s why we chose the title“God Over Everything”.

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.