#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Total Pageviews

Future Announces Partnership With Reebok

Future Announces Partnership With Reebok
Future announced his upcoming Forever Or NEVER project yesterday, and also revealed some more good news as the Freebandz rapper has partnered with Reebok.
Future showcased the company’s InstaPump Fury Overbranded sneaker yesterday in a series of Instagram posts with the statement “I’m excited to announce my new partnership with Reebok. S/o my family DAME Frm @reebokclassics & my big bro @therealswizzz #FBGREEBOK16.” He later added, “I’m excited to kick off the Summer with Reebok by my side. It’s a natural fit for
me to work with a brand like Reebok that also shares my beliefs in moving culture
forward and being passionate in what you believe in.


Not only am I honored, but I feel privileged to be a part of the family.” Global Vice President of Reebok Classic Todd Krinsky said this about the new relationship, “Future exudes the type of fearlessness and authenticity that Reebok Classic stands for. This partnership not only continues our brand’s longstanding legacy of working with the world’s best hip hop artists, but also solidifies Reebok Classic’s commitment to never back down from pushing boundaries. I’ve had a

preview of what’s to come from Future and Reebok and I can’t wait for everyone to
see!” See photos of Future wearing the InstaPump Fury Overbranded shoes below
and look for them to officially arrive this Fall.
You can also grab a pair of the Kendrick Lamar QS starting this Friday, and Cam’ron’s Killa Pink silhouette later this year.

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.