#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Total Pageviews

DOWNLOAD Lil kesh “Y.A.G.I (Young and getting it)” FULL ALBUM + iTunes Link

After much anticipation, fast rising rapperLil Keshhas confirmed that his debut album Y.A.G.I(Young and Gettin’ it) has dropped.
The album feature Lil Kesh’s hit singles Shoki, Efejoku, Ibile and Is It Because I Love You alongside latest efforts Cause Trouble Part1&2 and other unreleased songs.
Also, label boss Olamide, Davido, Viktoh,Wale, Patoranking, and YCEE are some of the acts featured on the album.
The album cover for Y.A.G.I which he released via Instagram was designed by fellow YBNL label mate Adekunle Gold who doubles as a graphic artist.

Download and Enjoy!

BUY Lil kesh “Y.A.G.I (Young and getting it)” FULL ALBUM on itunes HERE





4. LIL KESH – SKIT 1






11. LIL KESH – SKIT 2 (CAUSE TROUBLE)











No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.